No, previously minted works on Foundation can not be added to new collections. With collections, only works that were minted directly to each smart contract can be included in the grouping.
Articles in this section
- What is the Ethereum merge, and will my NFTs be affected by it?
- Home Tab FAQ
- How do I contact Foundation Support?
- I never received payment from the sale of my NFT. How can I get paid?
- Where is art stored when it’s released through Foundation? An IPFS primer.
- Where are my funds when they are in escrow?
- Referrals FAQ
- How do I burn (delete) an NFT or a Collection?
- Everything you need to know about your Marketplace Balance
- Can I add previously minted NFTs on Foundation to my collection?