No, previously minted works on Foundation can not be added to new collections. With collections, only works that were minted directly to each smart contract can be included in the grouping.
Articles in this section
- Tips for creating a collection on Foundation
- How to create a collection and mint an NFT on Foundation
- What are the technical specs for minting an NFT on Foundation?
- Burning (deleting) and self-destructing on Foundation
- Can I add previously minted NFTs on Foundation to my collection?
- Strategy guide for creators
- Twitter Playbook for Creators
- Collections FAQ
- Collections OpenSea FAQ