Every action you make on the blockchain prompts a transaction that requires your approval. The notification will display in your digital wallet and may vary depending on your wallet provider. Take caution to ensure that you are only approving transactions from trusted sources.
As you transact on Foundation, we ask that you grant access to engage within the Foundation ecosystem. The following addresses are the only contract addresses that are used to support the Foundation ecosystem and are safe to interact with.
These smart contract addresses are owned by Foundation and are used to support the Foundation ecosystem:
- Treasury Contract: 0x67Df244584b67E8C51B10aD610aAfFa9a402FdB6
- Market Contract: 0xcDA72070E455bb31C7690a170224Ce43623d0B6f
- NFT Contract: 0x3B3ee1931Dc30C1957379FAc9aba94D1C48a5405
- Percent Splits: 0x00Fc4bB5349F1104D3252c36C308688651e3eb1F
- Foundation Eth: 0x49128CF8ABE9071ee24540a296b5DED3F9D50443
- Collection Factory: 0x3B612a5B49e025a6e4bA4eE4FB1EF46D13588059
If you get a message while using Foundation to approve a transaction and it uses one of these contract addresses, then it is safe to approve. We go through a rigorous process to ensure that these smart contracts are safe to use. If you would like further confirmation or suspect that there may be other issues regarding a transaction approval, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team.