- For the primary market, 85% of the total sale price is sent to the creator’s wallet and a 15% service fee is charged based on the final sale price.
- After an auction ends and the collector of your piece settles the NFT, funds from the sale are automatically deposited into your wallet.
- Once the winning collector has settled the NFT, you’ll receive an email notification letting you know your payment is on the way.
- All funds are managed by smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. You can track and monitor the status of each transaction on Etherscan. To do this, visit the artwork page and under "History," next to the winning bid, click the button that says “View on Etherscan” when you hover over it.
- Etherscan is a useful resource to track all transactions on the Ethereum blockchain. It’s free to use and is one of the many ways Ethereum is making data more open and accessible to all.
Haven't received funds from a sale?